Having been completed in 2012, Keystone became one of the first office buildings in Rohanské nábřeží and pioneered the tremendous development of Karlín as a business location. Designed by Mathias Müller and Daniel Niggli from Swiss archictectural studio EM2N, the property is known for its beautiful double facade and greenery on the roof-top terace.
Keystone has been offering 6,880 sqm of leasable area, out of them 5,600 sqm of office space, 830 sqm of retail premises and 430 sqm of roof top terace. There are 83 parking lots in three underground levels.
The building has become seat for following companies: SMP CZ, Průmstav, Karlín Group (property developer), Notino, BoConcept (company that has got office as well as showroom there), Veeam Software Czech Republic and Adidas, that has opened their representative sport studio called Adidas Runbase in 2019 there.
Keystone has got great access by car as well as public transport. The building is located within the walking distance to tram and metro station Křižíkova. There is also bike room in the underground parking.
- Access to the building 24/7 via electronic card system
- Security 24/7
- Raised flooring
- Four-pipe fan-coil air-conditioning
- Central HVAC systém with individual temperature control by sections
- Openable windows
- Back-up power supply generator for building technologies and office tenants
- Energy efficiency B
- 2 high-speed lifts DUPLEX (8 persons / 1,000 kg / 1,6 m.s-1)
- 2 staircases linking offices with underground parking